A good salve can be the base to many amazing recipes. Similar to the texture of petroleum jelly, you can customize this salve with essential oils to meet your needs. You can also add our Respiratory Blend to help maintain feelings of clear airways, Serenity Blend or Lavender to help you rest better, or CitrusBliss Blend for an invigorating moisturizer. The options are endless!
What You Need:
1/2 cup grapeseed oil
1/2 cup almond oil
2 tablespoons beeswax
1/2 tablespoon vitamin E oil
Note: This salve recipe has an aroma that will help open up your airways. This is a must have during winter months!
- Melt beeswax in double boiler.
- Once combined, set aside for 2-3 minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir.
- Pour in container and allow to set for 2 hours.
- You’re done! To use, apply to skin or on chest to help ease breathing.
*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These essential oil products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to use.